Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Melbourne Haul

Hey guys!! I'm back from my brief getaway with some friends. We went to Melbourne, Australia which is just interstate for me. Following are some things I picked up =] All my stuff were at discounted prices because Melbourne has a lot of factory outlets and is a well known city where people are laid back and dress very funky (the cool kind).


From Forever New (kinda like Forever 21) 
Floral Skirt: $29.95 was $69.95
Floral Active Shorts: $19.95 was $29.95( although FREE because it was a buy one get one free offer)

Boater Hat from Just Jeans. I only paid $5 at the counter!! RRP was $19.95 then reduced to $9.95. I love it when you are prepared to pay the face price and then it's further reduced at the cashier =]

Supra shoes. Paid $70 was $120. All 3 of my Chucks are worn. So these are a similar style but different brand. My friends and I like to collect sneakers. 

Tan Sandals from a random boutique store. Was $60 Paid $35

Body Shop small Body Butters. Don't remember but I paid $5 less than RRP.

Cute teapot from T2, I love tea and T2. Teapot/teacup set was $30. Was not a reduced price.

Above is from Kikki.K
A4 box was $29.95 down to $12.57
Tags was $9.95 down to $2
Elephant sticky tape was $6.95 down to $2

I love Sales =] 
Next posts giveaway announcement and some happy snaps from my holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment