Friday, December 31, 2010

HadaLabo Gokujyun Cleanser Experience

I know so many people have reviewed and tried this but it does live up to its hype.
HadaLabo Gokujyun contains hyaluronic acid to aid in the retention of moisture in the skin to keep it remaining supple. The face wash/cleanser claims the following:
  • Hydrates as it cleanses, helps restores skin's natural moisture leaving it silky smooth
  • Gently cleanses leaving skins comfortably hydrated an refreshed
  • Skin pH balanced and low irritation
  • Free of fragrance, mineral oil, alcohol and colourant
This product definitely ticks all of the points for me. After I used it my skin did not feel dry, over washed, or tight. My skin felt really smooth, soft and bouncy =]
My skin did not react with the product. It says fragrance free but it did smell like rice to me which isn't too bad since I like the smell of rice.

The one I received was made in Japan. Not too sure if country of manufacture makes a difference ???

It's a creme cleanser which lathers really well into the skin

Pros:
Kept my skin moisturised
No reaction
Smells good
No tight feeling
Soft, smooth skin =]
Affordable

Cons: 
none so far =]

Should I try the other things in the line up of products?

1 comment:

  1. Heard the toner was really good as well! If you like the cleanser so far, doesn't hurt to try other products in the line as well =)

    ReplyDelete