Wednesday, September 15, 2010

MoroccanOil Review

Hey guys


Just had a massive pig out session of Pringles in sour cream and chives, Cadbury chocolate, Twix and Snickers…I feel like a fatty but had mad cravings for junk food.


For a while now I've been using MoroccanOil in my hair. For me I feel that it makes my hair stronger and healthier. Also it has a nice sweet scent but is not overpowering.
This is what it says on the pack of the box:
     "MoroccanOil has unique quality of instant absorption into hair, creating an instant shine and long term conditioning without leaving residue."
Directions: For healthy, smooth and striking shiny hair, apply a small amount throughout damp hair, style as usual.


Usually I rub a teaspoon amount between my hands and apply it to the ENDS of my damp hair then run the remainder through my whole hair. Dry as usual.
I got mine off eBay but beware, apparently there are fakes around and the fakes smell like baby oil. So if you don't mind paying full RRP ($AUD49.95) go to a reputable hair salon or through the MoroccanOil website.There is also a lighter version for finer and lighter hair colours. I think MoroccanOil is worth the investment for healthy hair and is great for repairing damaged hair =]


Let me know if you have tried this and what your experiences are =]

No comments:

Post a Comment