Wednesday, April 6, 2011

It's been a while ....

Hey guys! Sorry it has been 2 months since my last post. Have been really busy with Uni and studying... Everyday. Literally.

However during my hiatus
* I got an iPhone 4 and have been playing bakery story alot... It's addictive
* just install a blogging app :)
* my friend from Japan came over for a one week holiday
* she sent me some Jill Stuart goodies and lots of delicious lollies... Mmmm
* shopping like crazy but have calmed down now and into savings mode

Hope everyone is well and I will get back into blogging when Uni has calmed down. I've got a couple of things to review

Xoxo Shan

P.s please donate to the Japan relief. I'm purchasing a shirt from threadless.com for my boyfriend. Every little small change helps

No comments:

Post a Comment