Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Japanese goodies =]

Hey ladies


I'm gonna do a proper post now...it's not a haul post because it's all gifts =D
A while ago my friend from Japan came over to Australia for a week holiday. I hadn't seen her in nearly 4 years!!


So while she was here I took her around Sydney etc.


This is us at Hurricanes Grill and Bar Harbourside.
Me left, her right

Following are some goodies she brought over:
Fabric, her mother thought I was still into sewing, I'm on and off but I always admire Japanese fabrics because the patterns are always so beautiful. 
ViVi magazine and Sweet =]

She also brought some lollies (all gone =P), Japanese Tea and some other random knickknacks. 

It was so sad to see her go after only one week =(
but my friends and I got her a pandora bracelet
I got her a kangaroo because that's the "Aussiest"thing they have in their collection
Also got her some lucas paw paw ointment, box full of lush bath bombs and dream cream which I think is the best all over body moisturiser. Also gave her a benefit bad gal mascara. 

After she left I got a package from her =]
She sent lots and lots of these. Best lollies ever!
Some flavoured gummies (they're not really sour despite the name)
Jill Stuart goodies =D
Inside each small bag was the Fruit Lip Balm in 02 Tint
It's so beautiful!!
Taste and smell is not that great...Juicy Fruits by Lancome are my top pick for flavoured lip gloss

And in the big bag was my lusted after perfume!!!
The bottle is just gorgeous!!

This was the only thing 1 of the 2 things I requested from her
Canmake Cheek Gradation in 02
Cure Natural Aqua Gel!! I've wanted this for ages but didn't want to pay the inflated prices online
Ahhhhhh sooooo happy! =]

Coming soon I will post my review on the Gel 
see you guys soon xo

No comments:

Post a Comment