Sunday, October 24, 2010

my face for friend's engagement

First Face of the Day =] only 'cause it's for a friend's engagement. So this is my attempted look. Sorry if photo is bad...hair in the way and I didn't get too much time to get ready =(
Face:
Sana Soya Milk Nameraka Honpo Make Up Base
Lancome Regenerie Lift Foundation in 10 (I think it's either lifting porcelain or lifting clair but more likely clair as I don't think I'm that white - stole this from my mum =P)
Missha The Style Light Tocuh Concealer in Natural Beige
Jill Stuart Smooth Silk Powder Foundation in 202 Ivory
Jill Stuart Mix Blush in 09 Little Bouquet

Eyes:
Canmake Eyeshadow Base
Canmake Gradation Wink in Strawberry Tart
Dolly Wink Liquid Liner in Black
False Eyelashes - got it from markets so not too sure of brand
FreshLook single use contacts in Pure Hazel - these are soooo much more comfy than the Geo lenses but they are only single use, therefore more expensive =(

Lips:
Canmake Melty Nude Lipstick in 03 Baby Pink
Candy Doll Lip Gloss in Candy Pink - the little one with the spatula tip

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, you look so so pretty. Your eyes are gor-geous. Seriously!

    ReplyDelete