Friday, September 21, 2012

Spring Scent: CHANEL

Like any girl I love perfume. My favourites would be citrus-florals followed by fruity florals and vanilla. I've noticed that as I've gotten older I'm becoming more into sensual, woody scents. I use to dislike CHANEL No.5 but it's grown on me.

A few months ago I caved in and bought a perfume on my wish list. I've been saving it for spring because this scent definitely evokes spring.

CHANEL CHANCE EAU TENDRE 

I also managed to get Gucci by GUCCI SPORT pour homme. My local Priceline had it on sale for $10!! My boyfriend needed a new fragrance anyways so I picked this one over the BANG by MARC JACOBS. Now I wished I had picked up both. He did say that this Gucci one doesn't last long on his skin compared to his light blue by Dolce and Gabbana (my favourite mens perfume). 

Next on my list is DIOR addict 2 then maybe a more mature CHANEL when I'm older. 

What's on your perfume wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment