Saturday, September 8, 2012

NARS blush: Desire review

I've been accumulating matte blushes lately. My latest one is one by NARS in Desire.
I would describe the colour as a barbie pink bordering neon. The colour is a bit darker than the photo in real life. At first I was very surprised by the colour, but when I applied some it looked very natural.

I've applied some on my outer cheek bones. The camera has washed away some colour. I applied a tiny dab...that's how good the colour pay-off is. 

Pros
Highly pigmented 
Smooth
Easy to blend and build up

Cons
Packaging gets dirty easily
Expensive...but a little does go a long way

4 comments:

  1. it looks perfect for your skin tone (:
    i really want to try nars but its a tad too expensive for me ):
    anyway glad i found your blog! hope we can be friends!
    -Jill
    hope you stop by and say hi
    http://lipstixtraces.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect colour for You. I like color "orgasm" NARS

    kisses from Poland
    www.pasterka.blogspot.com

    PS.Followed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks super natural. I dont own any NARS blush but the quality seems great!

    Joyce @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the nars blush is so pretty!

    followed you xx
    http://oliviiaaaaa.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete