Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Yesstyle Haul

Yesstyle is having a promotion for Australian customers, free shipping for purchases over $75. Shipping is usually $5 but I don't like paying for shipping =P

I placed my order on 5th April and got it 17th April, which is alright for standard shipping and considering the Easter Holidays. I'm quite happy about my purchases. Quality wise they're okay. I wouldn't mind doing another yesstyle haul but I really shouldn't because I've done a lot of hauling lately. One of the major downfalls of online shopping because it's so easy to access >.<

Everything was "ONE SIZE FITS ALL." For reference I'm S or M depending what I buy. They all felt like a S.

Here's What I Ordered:


My favourite one. The fabric has a good weight and the hem came down the same as the stock photo. So I'm pretty happy about the shortness of the dress. 

Love the detailing of the cuffs and collar but the fabric seemed a bit cheap. My favourite blouse from the haul. 

The sleeves were a bit tight around my forearms so it's more suited to a XS person. Shirt is sheer so you'll need to wear a singlet underneath. 

Has anyone else shopped at yesstyle? Were your purchases same as stick photo?

No comments:

Post a Comment