Sorry I've been a lazy blogger lately >.< But here is the final mask review in the Blooming of Beauty series by My Beauty Diary.
- Comes in a pack of 5
- Firms and Smooths Skin
- Moisturising, soothing and evens skin tone
- Suitable for all skin types
- Cleanse and tone face like usual
- Remove mask from packaging and unfold
- Place onto face and adjust accordinly
- Smooth out the mask and massage the excess essence onto neck (I also rub the excess essence from the plastic mask that is ripped off from the cloth mask onto my arms and legs, I also squeeze the excess out of the packaging as well - just trying to get the most out of it and treating the other parts of my body =P )
- Leave mask on or 20 - 30 minutes
- Peel of mask, Pat and massage essence into face and neck to assist its absorption
Ingredients list of Mask
This mask felt really good on my skin and smelt really really nice. I noticed that my pores appeared to be reduced in size ^_^ My skin felt moisturised and supple. Most importantly my skin felt firm as well. When using the mask I could feel it kinda tightening my skin. I really like this mask, recommended.
Good Expiration time (3 years)
Hard to get at a store outside of asia - has to be ordered online