Monday, November 8, 2010

Canmake Melty Nude Lipstick Swatches

Today I'm depressed =( I studied so hard for my exams but I think I failed, hence my absence from blogspot. But... I'm posting today to cheer me up a bit =]


Awhile ago I took 'swatches' for the Canmake Melty Nude lipsticks. This is what they look on me (sorry I have a bit of baby hairs on my upper lip...didn't have foundation on...plus I don't have photoshop to blur it =P. lol)
Bare Lips
Baby Pink
Creamy Nude
Baby Beige

Realistically Baby Beige is lighter than creamy nude.

Pro: Nice Colours
Affordable
Slight Moisturisation

Cons: Actual lipstick came out of the packaging =(
Hard to get outside of Asia

6 comments:

  1. I think both Baby Pink and Creamy Nude look good on you, whereas Baby Beige would make a nice undertone color for other lippes I hope you feel better about your exam thru blogging! Question tho where do you get Canmake stuff from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got canmake from a friend who went to Japan. i think an online store called apopofkawaii sells it. lipstick wise the quality is alright but it came out of the packaging =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh.. I love the look of Creamy nude. It's perfect! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing the swatches of the Canmake lipsticks! I love it, will help me choose the one I like most :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Canmake lipsticks look so sweet!

    ReplyDelete