Saturday, August 28, 2010

Package

A while ago I asked my friend from Japan to send me some Rohto Lycee eye drops because they are sold for inflated prices online :(


Here is what she sent me (thank you so much M)




Above: ViVi magazines, Rohto Lycee eye drops, starbucks tumbler <3, Japanese cosmetics


Below: (Clockwise) Shiseido "Perfect Whip" cleansing oil and cleansing foam - I haven't opened these yet as I haven't used up my current cleanser or cleansing oil, Candy Doll Lip gloss - this has a spatula applicator and can be used by itself or on top of lip concealer for a more nudy pink finish, Ettusais Lip essence - I think it's a moisturising lip gloss but I haven't opened it yet, CANMAKE "Four Shiny Eyes"  eyeshadow pallet in 09, CANMAKE "Cheek Gradation" blusher in 05, BI-TA-BU Volume Mascara (gold mascara tube), CANMAKE Gokunobi mascara - apparently this is meant to be a lengthening mascara and goes well with false lashes, Kiss Me Length and Curl Mascara - this was awarded Japans no.1 mascara and is quite inexpensive over there, Kiss Me Mascara Remover (light pink tube)



I will do a proper review on the products I haven't opened. I'm really tempted to open them but I already have 4 mascaras that are opened and 4 lip glosses opened. Make up should not be kept for a long time as bacteria can grow on the applicator…

Do you guys own any of these products?

No comments:

Post a Comment