Sunday, December 18, 2011

Update and Haul

A week ago I went to the Philippines and Hong Kong. Christmas in these Asian countries just feel more like Christmas because of the ways they decorate their shopping centres and tourist attractions. I will break my trip into several posts just to keep the posts short and sweet. For the first post about my holidays I will do a beauty haul. I got everything from SaSa, Bonjour or Colourmix. These are all beauty stockists in Hong Kong with products arranging from drug store brands to high end brands. I found that some SaSas will stock a certain brand while some others didn't.
I got mix of nail polish, a Kiss Me eyelash serum, Shiseido Tsubaki hair treatment waters (really love using theses), mixed eyeliners, Kanebo KATE eyeshadow palettes, hair masks from Kao ESSENTIAL, mascara, BB cream, MAC lipstick (in Russian Red and Creme D Nude), Majolica Majorca Puff de Cheek in the orange shade, sunscreen, a box of My Beauty Diary face masks and a ZA two way face palette. Just stocking up on my favourite items and trying some new items that I can't get/overpriced online or not available in Australia.

The Hello Kitty nail polish is recommended for gradient nails and the Marcia and sasatinnie polish were 2 for $10 HKD.

I love the ESSENTIAL hair masks, I'm using the orange packaged one now but I prefer the Nuance Airy line. I use Tsubaki water to maintain the moisture levels in my hair. 

KATE palettes, the pigmentation in these are really good! I will do a detailed review on these soon and for some other product I've bought. 

Hope everyone is beating the Christmas rush and buying their presents early! Mine is all bought and wrapped. Hate finding car park space during these times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment